Tuesday, October 13, 2009

prayer requests...

1. My cousin Angie and her husband Bobby. About a week ago their house burned to the ground. The only thing they got out in time were their dogs and themselves. They are my age and I haven't gotten to talk to her yet and I am just grieving with them over the loss of their home... Yes, its just stuff, however, its also memories of a life. Ya know... Ang is a pretty avid journaler and her journals from the time she was 8, were in her house and pictures, etc... you can imagine. Things that you cant get back.

2. Also my cousin Nicole and her family. Nicole is getting ready to have baby #2 in a couple months, which is sooo exciting, but she is going through a lot of stress with different things so just pray for peace and guidance!

3. I have a friend here, who will remain nameless, who is searching. :) Its exciting, but if you could pray for a soft and open heart! God is so good!

4. I only have 2 more months here in this incredible country and there are lots of mixed emotions that come with being overseas! So... if could just continue praying through this journey with me, I would greatly appreciate it!

And just so you know, if you cant tell by other blogs, I am doing really well! Really loving this season of life! I am so blessed! Today was another great day here in Slovenia... the first cold day... like the for real, its getting cold kind of day. I am a little sad that my mom is oklahoma with the sis and nephew and bro without me... BUT I am happy that she is getting that time!

Ok time for skype with my favorite little brother :)

4 comments:

  1. oh hey you!!! looks like you figure out how to put a picture up!! :) p.s. i am switching to wordpress because it's just so much better (it seems to me)!! it lets you transfer your entire blogger account and all of your past posts really easily and there are a billion setting and options and....i just really think you would like it. :) just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO PUT A PICTURE UP!! sara pleas tell :) and what the heck is word press?

    sara i'm praying for your requests... i'm so so so so so so so so sad for your cousin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you, praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara, I loved your comment! Seriously though, I won't tell Troy if you say Mason is THE cutest boy ever! Hahaha JK!! I think those two boys are the cutest things to ever hit the Earth. And love you!!! I miss you! I was thinking last night about how I am craving a long coffee/panera date with you so much!!!!!!!!!!!! come home soon :)

    ReplyDelete