Monday, October 3, 2011

One Year Anniversary


Has it seriously been an entire year since I said 'I do' to my best friend? This year has been an incredible blessing sharing every moment with Curtis. As we talked last night about the past year, we have been through a lot together in one years time.

I lost both my grandparents, new jobs, surgery, sickness, marriage retreats, birthdays, vacations, new family members :) (sweet sweet Titus Malaki).

What a roller coaster of events! Curtis has made every sad moment, easier, and every happy moment, better! Everyday I am reminded of God being the giver of all good gifts, marriage being one of the sweetest gifts he has given! It comes with responsibility, difficulty, but more then anything, it comes with the biggest blessings of my life! I get to see Christ everyday with the way Curtis loves, forgives, and serves me! What a blessing this man is in my life! Words cannot say how much I love him! Thank you, Jesus for him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment