Tuesday, January 12, 2010

colorado!

SOOOO.... its been a crazy few weeks back in the states! I just got home from Colorado! It was a great time spending time with and catching up with my family! I got to spend New Years with a lot of my family and we just had a great weekend together! Then I got to be there with my cousin Nicole who had a baby boy on the 5th. That was fun! And I just spent the week hanging out with the family!

So the question is... WHAT NOW? Well I finally have a little bit of an idea. I made a decision to move to Colorado. I kind of feel like its another step of faith because there is some unknown that comes along with moving. I will be living with my cousin Nicole who has two kids and needs a little bit of help. I will be substitute teaching as soon as I get my license. There is also a possible job at a church. I am praying about what God has for me! And would appreciate your prayers as well!

Just wanted to give a quick update :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful. You'll be missed in Oklahoma but prayers go around the world. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorado?? EXCITING!! ohh how wonderful it is to know that the Lord is with you and is leading you on to a new adventure. i miss you. you are a blessing. :)

    ReplyDelete