Monday, January 25, 2010

another adventure!

I am currently at Denver International Airport, which is one of my favorite airports because it feels like home, or at least that I am close to home :) I can't believe I am really moving to Colorado... I am saying it is temporary right now... My plan is to stay in Delta until May and then see from there. I am saying May because I will be going back to OKC for my little sis's COLLEGE GRADUATION! Holy crappy!! I am so proud of that girl! She is a rockstar if you ask me! But that is a whole other story... SO if it doesn't work out then I will move back and if it does work then I will be moving all of my stuff to Co then... So we will see!

I said all my goodbyes to my incredible community in Oklahoma, AGAIN. I couldn't feel more loved or supported by a group of people. People who support me despite what they want :) Who pray for me and love me no matter how crazy I may be :)

Today I said bye to my sweet nephew and rockstar sister. Then to Amanda and Addie :( We went to Mimi's Cafe (our favorite place to say goodbye apparently :) And we definitely had to play a last game of nertz before I left. And yes we sure did just play in the restaurant :) And we thought of Becca the whole time!!! I am trying to upload pics and its not working :(

I keep saying that I am sad to leave but excited to go :) It totally makes sense even if it doesn't sound like it at first thought :) It's kind of exciting not really knowing what the future holds... It would be boring if I knew what the rest of my life held :) And I KNOW that I know God has incredible things in store for me!! I can't wait to watch Him work out all the details, details that haven't even crossed my mind! God is sooo good and I am stepping out in faith, completely trusting Him! You should try it sometime if you haven't before. Its awesome!!!

"We live by faith, not by sight." - 2 Cor 5:7

6 comments:

  1. I love you Sara!!!!!!!! I'm sorry I wasn't there to say goodbye!!!! I'm seriously SO PROUD OF YOUUUUUU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever come visit, even though you know a bazillion people here, I'd love it if you ever want to spend the night at my house! I kind of want to have a huge girl party next time everyone gets together. (should have though of this sooner OBVIOUSLY!) But, you're wonderful. Love you. Til then...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Through prayer and blogging (hehe), I am with you girl! I want to know what's going on. I love you! Also, I got your sweet text last night, but was watching a movie with my hubby. I so appreciate you Sara! You mean so much to me! One of the reason I love you so much is that you listen to your heart and don't ever look back. Love it! And YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACTUALLY, the fact that you said that almost made me cry... Love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im trying the stepping out in faith thing youre talking about...and you are SOO right about it being an interesting mix of emotions, but thats where faith comes in right..just holding on to God and His unfailing love and promises. Love you and miss you TONS!! :)

    ReplyDelete