Tuesday, November 10, 2009

5 weeks :(

Not a ton to update! Im doing swell!! My aunt and uncle came to visit about a week ago and it was a blast having my family here and getting to show them my world and why I love it and show them my family here :) J and B were so gracious to let them stay with us for 3 days! I took them hiking, went to the castle, gave them slovenian food, and introduced them to Lara and Maja, and the church crew! We also played cards and they made delicious davetos alfredo sauce for us!! It was soooo awesome! It was sad to see them go :( But I was really excited at the same time because they are getting to see and experience Europe for the first time!! Parts that I haven't!!

We had such a fun youth group on saturday! We played star wars mafia and Johnny shared a little bit about what God is teaching him and it was really good! It was a great night together!
my time here is unfortunately ticking away very quickly! I dont want to think about leaving... so I wont! :) OHHHH andddddd I made my FAVORITE oatmeal raisin cookies, it is my Grandma's delicious recipe. And took them to youth group!!! SOOOO GOOD!!

Tonight, Mateja and Tanja are coming over and I am excited to see them!! Hopefully J, B, and I will get to play our new favorite card game called pitch that Dave and Tamma taught us! We love it but you can only play with five people and there are only three of us! However, last night I tried to show them another fun game that Dave and Tam taught, but I couldn't remember all the rules so we kinda made them up and it was so fun! Even though Brooke and I got schooled by Johnny! Of course! It was still fun though!!

Ok sorry no pics today! But lots of love! :)

1 comment:

  1. you did get to play it, huh? :)
    It is sure was fun! The whole evening was! I am glad we were able to spent some time together.

    ReplyDelete