Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

This is some of the JV team on our boat ride after Thanksgiving!!

This is our 2nd turkey dinner at our church on Saturday!

I hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving! I did! It was really hard being away from all my family, but I couldn't help but to be thankful for where the Lord has placed me!! And I got to have two turkey dinners... One with the JVSlo team on Thanksgiving Day and another with people from church on Saturday! I am so thankful this year! Especially for the past 6 months!! And all of my family, friends, and supporters who have made it possible! Words will never be able to express how thankful I am to and for all of you!!

Tomorrow I am taking an 8 hour train ride to Prague. I am really excited! I have wanted to see Prague for a long time now and I am finally going to get to! I am a little nervous about the train ride alone, but trust that I am in the Lord's hands! I will be going into schools wed- friday helping with English and promoting a concert put on by a band called Dizmas... this link will tell you more... they put on a concert at the end of the week and share the Gospel! I'll be helping them out this week. Then I'll come home on Saturday! Right in time for the last youth group that I will get to be a part of...

Then next tuesday-thursday, we are going up to the castle that we had English camp for a prayer retreat! I cannot tell how excited I am for this!! The founder and leader of JV, will be putting this on for us! It is going to be a very powerful time!! A great way to spend my last couple days in Slovenia. Then the next Tuesday, I get on a flight to come home... I cannot believe I am leaving in two weeks! I have so many mixed emotions! So if you think about it, keep me in your prayers! It will be a difficult transition!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe that you've been gone that long and that you're coming home so soon. I hope you are ready for a whole lot of hugs, because I know about a bazillion people who are going to tackle you. Love you so much. What a blessing you are.

    ReplyDelete