Sunday, November 22, 2009

The clock is ticking!

Last week I went to Vatja, Hungary for a conference called Speakers Week at a bible college. A couple people I know from church went there for school and it was cool to get to see part of their world. We had a great time of fellowship together... Unfortunately, when I took so many awesome pics of the place, I didn't have my memory card in my camera! Boo... So I won't be able to get the pics off my camera until I get home... I think the main thing that I took away from the week was to pray with OUTRAGEOUS EXPECTATION!! I am excited to see what God has for me when I come to Him with outrageous expectation! Can't wait :)

This week will be filled with lots of Thanksgiving festivities! Thursday and Friday is our Thanksgiving retreat with our team in Slovenia! It's going to be awesome! And then Saturday we are doing another Thanksgiving in at our church! So I need to not eat for the next 3 days :) I am so excited to cook and bake with Johnny and Brooke for the meals! I think half the fun is the preparation with family :) I will be thinking of my Grandma this week because its always our job to make all the cookies for our family's Thanksgiving and its one of my favorite things in the world! I will miss cooking with her this year!

We have a tradition, to go around the table after our Thanksgiving meal, and each one of us say what we are thankful for that year... There are always lots of laughs and lots of tears... it seems like most years I don't make it through without crying...

So what are you thankful for this year? I know what I am thankful for, but that's a whole other blog in and of its self... I will share later :)

1 comment:

  1. I AM THANKFUL FOR YOU! ALMOST IN TEARS I AM SO EXCITED I GET TO SEE YOU SO SOON!

    ReplyDelete