Friday, February 5, 2010

Work!!

I start my new job on Monday! I will be working part time at Fellowship Church. I will be in the 0-5 department working the volunteers, making sure parents know where to take their kids, making sure the classrooms have everything they need, etc. They have 3 services, one Saturday night and two on Sunday morning, that I will be in charge of! I am really really excited! It's only going to be on Sat-Mon, so I am looking for another part time job in Delta. Right now I do not have any leads, but maybe some possibilities. I am completely trusting the Lord to provide. His providence in my life has blown me away the past few months and I know He is not going to leave me hanging! He knows my desires and what I need, so I am trusting Him! He is continuing to be faithful even when I fail to be! What a great God we serve! So there is a little update for ya! Hope all is well for you!!!!

"Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD." - Psalm 27:14

"The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace." -Psalm 29:11

1 comment:

  1. Sara are you able to still ATTEND church? :) Just wondering! Also I like that you have this flexibility! I think it will be good for you to find another part time job too maybe! I love you SO MUCH and am SO HAPPY for you!

    ReplyDelete