Monday, April 5, 2010

Roller coaster!

I am daily reminded of what a roller coaster ride I am! My emotions are so inconsistent and its a daily walk of ups and downs.

Yesterday, being Easter and my favorite holiday and the busiest Sunday of the year at church, I was a bit up and down! I woke up to a text from my dad saying, He is risen and Happy Easter. It immediately started my day out right. Then I walked into the bathroom, bright and early (6:30am), to find an Easter basket from my mom. AND NOOOO!! IM NOT TOO OLD TO GET AN EASTER BASKET! It seriously put the biggest smile on my face! Followed by tears. She thinks it's just something small, but it means more then she'll ever know. I was flooded with the best memories from my childhood. Maybe that's some of why its my favorite holiday!

So with all of that being said, I cannot express what a relief it is that no matter my inconsistency, the Lord is still faithful. Despite my failures and ups and downs and insecurities, HE IS FAITHFUL. He knows what I need before I ask and before I even know that I need something from Him. I have seen that so much lately. Especially in my job. I have been getting lots of compliments on the work I am doing, but I can say without a question, that it is FULLY 100% the Lord and He knows that more then anyone else. He knows where my heart is right now, even though I am not even sure where it is.

So today I am thankful that even though I am a complete and utter mess, He is faithful. He is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. He loves me no matter what.

"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' "
- 2 Corinthians 12:9

2 comments:

  1. aw sara this made my heart so warm. i love you so much and i'm so glad you're EXACTLY where the Lord wants you righ tnow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara-
    Love you and praying for you. Miss you lots but so blessed by your leaps of faith over and over again! You speak for all of us when you say that in spite of the fact that WE are ALL UTTER MESSES He is faithful! Wish I could give you a great big hug right now!

    ReplyDelete