Saturday, June 26, 2010

IM A FIANCE!!!!!!!

Hopefully all of you have heard by now but I AM ENGAGED to a wonderful, caring, sweet, man named Curtis, that loves me and loves the Lord! He cherishes me and treats me better then I could have imagined! He is a blessing from the Lord and I am so thankful for him! We are now a week into planning the wedding and I am already for it to be over because really all that matters to me is that I am marrying him :) But we are so excited to start life together and for all of you to be a part of this exciting new journey we are on! Thank you for all your love and support! I can't wait for you all to meet this awesome man!

2 comments:

  1. Sara, I am so excited for you! What a blessing for your life to find a wonderful man that loves God and loves you well! I can't wait to see pictures of you as a beautiful bride - gosh, I can't take it, you will be phenomenal! Ah, big hug and kiss to you sweet lady! Enjoy all of the planning and all the details, it only happens once!

    ReplyDelete