Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09.09.09

Feeling excitement this day... another cool fall morning, with warm coffee, and great people! I'm excited to connect with Terry and Lori today AND can't wait to go to Maja's house today and help her with her English assignment! And maybe get a little Slovene teaching as well!
Yesterday was a great day as well! I got to go to Bovec, which is where some of Prince Caspian was filmed! I have been waiting to go there since I got here, so it was a much awaited visit!! And I was like a little kid excited!!!! I went with Justin, Erin, and one of Erin's friends. (My pastor and his wife) and they are great!! It was a beautiful day!!This is Erin. And the picture that I took with both of them did not turn out :(

Much love and appreciation from Slovenia!! So thankful for your love, prayers, and support! I have been feeling it the past few days! The Lord is allowing me to feel your prayers especially today :)

2 comments:

  1. I love bovec too! So beautiful. Wish we would have had more time today. It was good to see you. So glad you are there with Johnny and Brooke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do you mean "did not turn out!?" this is GREAAAAAAAT look at that cllllear water!!! :)

    ReplyDelete