Saturday, September 12, 2009

Last night we had our first youth group! And its so encouraging that we even have a group!! I think there was about 20 people there all together, including helpers! We are trying to decide what to call it, so as soon as we vote for a name, I will let you know! I think it went really well! We played games, did the theme song, Johnny talked, and then we all discussed what we wanted for this group! It was a success if you ask me!! I brought my camera to take a picture of the group and didn't have my memory card in my camera so that's a bummer!!!! But there is always next time :)

Tonight we are going to an outreach musical thing that is put on by a few people from church! It is a musical about God's grace! I think Maja and her sister, Lara, are coming with! So that should be fun! Then church tomorrow, and we leave for Fall Conference on Monday and will be gone all week! So you can pray for safe travels!! I can't wait to tell you all about what God teaches me at Conference!!

Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment