Sunday, September 6, 2009

I LOVE SUNDAYS!!

I just got the best feeling... I was downstairs in the kitchen and the window was open and there is a slight crisp-ness to the air... FALL!!! I have never been more excited for cool weather!! I am just so excited for a new season, literally and figuratively!! Today is a great day! It was great to be at church!! It was good to see people and great to see Maja and Anja there (without me inviting)!! I really just felt peace today and I don't feel like I have felt that recently, so I was very thankful for that! And now watching football on Sunday afternoon... THE BEST!! I am just so excited to get into a routine!! This week I will meet with a few people and Friday night we are hanging out with students! I am really excited to see them all!! Then we leave for conference on Monday and will be gone until Friday or Saturday! I am really looking forward to Fall Conference in Czech. It is a great time of fellowship and learning about the Lord!! Can't wait!!
We, Johnny, Brooke, Kam, and I, just got back from vaca yesterday in Bol, Croatia! Absolutely beautiful!! It was so restful and relaxing! The Lord blessed us with exactly what we all needed!! We got to lay out, eat yummy food, go tubing, get a massage, and rest on a beautiful island! But like I said before, its great to be back! I feel refreshed and ready for this next season!! Ok thats all for now, but more to come!!

When we fear the Lord and do as He commands, He blesses us!!

2 comments:

  1. I love Sundays and I love Sara!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I am so glad that you are getting refreshed after the summer! How good of the Lord!

    ReplyDelete