Wednesday, April 8, 2009

blessed beyond words!


I got a phone call on Monday from my cousin Justin, who is basically like my older brother, telling me that he has called together my family to fast for me on Thursday! So tomorrow my whole family is fasting for ME and praying for my journey to Slovenia. They are giving me the money that they would have spent on food that day plus whatever else they were planning on giving me! WOW!! I mean how does someone even begin to say thank you!! I have told a few friends and they are going to be joining in fasting and some in prayer with us tomorrow! So if anyone would like to join in fasting or prayer tomorrow, that would be awesome!! I hope Justin knows how much he has blessed my life! He is the most thoughtful person I know!! I love you cuz!!

2 comments:

  1. I will join you all! I am so glad I found out. Love you Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. been praying since this morning. love you sara

    ReplyDelete