Friday, April 17, 2009

friday night...

the more i seek you,
the more i find you,
the more i find you,
the more i love you.
i want to sit at your feet,
drink from the cup in your hand,
lay back against and breath,
feel your heartbeat,
this love is so deep,
its more then i can stand,
i melt in your peace
its overwhelming.
-kari jobe

This friday night, as I sit on the couch, I'm a bit overwhelmed, not in a stressed out way, but more in a 'I need Jesus' in a desperate way. The God of the UNIVERSE wants and desires a relationship with me. How do I accept that? I'm so guilty in everyway. I deserve death, but for some reason the Lord continues to give me my every breath. I do not deserve my life, but since the Lord continues to give it to me, I want to give it back to Him.
I need a healing. I need a new. I need a fresh. I need Him. I don't want to be sad. Fill me with YOUR joy Lord!! I know you are good, I know you are faithful, I know you are there, even when I am sad and overwhelmed and can't see. I know and believe before I see. I think that is what faith is. Give me faith Father!

1 comment:

  1. sara...1st, I'm so glad you started this blog! You might be inspiration for me to start one again. and 2nd...I really admire you and the journey you're on, I'm excited to see where slo takes you!

    ReplyDelete