Friday, April 10, 2009

cant sleep

its 12:43 am... I should be sleeping. I am getting up to run 4 miles with amanda and elizabeth in the morning and I just want to be sleeping. But I guess since I have this time, I should reflect on today and how incredibly grateful I am for a family who supports me beyond what I deserve. Thank you grandma, papa, grandma, grand-dad, mike, lisa, ryan, steph, mark, michelle, danny, tacey, kenny, bobby, angie, tammy, dave, nicole, justin, melissa, mom, dad, sis, thomas, sheri, peggy, elizabeth, johnny, brooke, caleigh, becca, and anyone else who was praying and fasting for me today!! It was a beautiful day and did feel covered in prayer! I had a new sense of energy today and of gratefulness. (I think I am waking up andrea with my typing and I should probably stop) but I just wanted to say thank you and words are nothing to show my appreciation and thankfulness!!

2 comments: