Saturday, August 22, 2009

missing today!

my brother is moving into the dorms today and its really hard sitting here in this thunderstorm (literally) by myself just wishing i was with him and my family today... maybe its silly but this is something that i have been praying for, for a long time and something that i will continue to pray fervently for!!! the Lord knows ALL about it and i am forever grateful!! i hope jake knows how proud i am of him!! i love him so much!!



'til I see You

the greatest love that anyone could ever know
it overcame the cross and grave to find my soul
until i see you face to face and grace amazing take me home
ill trust in You

with all i am i live to see your kingdom come
and in my heart i pray you'll let your will be done
until i see you face to face and grace amazing take me home
ill trust in You

i will live to love You
i will live to bring You praise
i will live a child in awe of You

You are the voice that calls the universe to be
You are the whisper in my heart that speaks to me
until i see you face to face and grace amazing take me home
ill trust in You

i will live to love You
i will live to bring You praise
i will live a child in awe of You
i will live to love You
i will live to bring You praise
i will live a child in awe of You

You alone are God of all
You alone are worthy Lord
And with all i am my soul will bless Your name

-Hillsong

3 comments:

  1. not to overkill on the "I know how you feel" buuuut, I do :) staying up all night by myself in my little room in my little compound in Mada, just so I could call my family after my sister won Homecoming Queen her senior year of high school, then crying myself to sleep because I wasn't there with her...you're doing awesome though-always keeping your focus above!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sara i felt the same this past week- everyone was helping julia move into the dorms at ou and i was so sad i wasn't there :( why can't we miss people together?! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara---that is hard!! But he knows how much you love him and you'll see him soon. Andrew started school in Switzerland last week and it's hard not seeing him all summer besides Alaska, and I feel like life is going so fast and I'm screaming in my head "SLOW DOWN PLEASSSSSEEEE!" I feel like I'm running out of time for all the little brother/sister moments and the memories...but I'm wrong. It's just changing, and it's different, and sometimes, it's better. I love that song. I love you. I miss you sweet thing. Stay strong in the Lord.

    ReplyDelete