Friday, May 29, 2009

4 COUNTRIES IN 2 DAYS!!!







WOW!!!!! Oh my gosh!!!! I seriously don't even know how to begin to say how these past few days have been... I honestly am not even sure what day it is... I think its friday :) and its 3:25pm and 8:25 am in oklahoma... time difference is so wierd to me!!! So one word to describe me right now is EXHAUSTED!! I mean physically I can barely walk because of how much walking we have been doing!! RIGHT when I got off the plane in Vienna, we got out luggage and started the amazing race... We walked so much for the next 8 hours and then slept for 5 and DIDNT EAT and woke up and did it again!!! I am not complaining... PROMISE!! It has just been so insane!! My legs have NEVER been more sore in my entire life!! I have been in FOUR different countries in the past two days... We started in Veinna, Austria, and we walked around Veinna for literally like 8 hours!!! Then ended up in Bratislava, Slovakia and stayed in a hostile there. Then yesterday spent the day in Budahpest, Hungary, and today we woke up and finihsed the race around Bratislava! Got a train and I am currently in Czech at the same place where I came in the fall for the conference!! So its been awesome but exhausting!! So I miss you all so much!!! I wish I could talk to all of you and tell you everything... but there is my small update!!! Sorry if this doesn't make any sense... :)

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

2 comments:

  1. yay for an update!! that sounds amazing but yeah, totally exhausting! I mean jet lag plus all that?? wow! they sure get you off to a running start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M SORRY ABOUT THE FOOD!!! I promise I'll make you waffles when we get back!

    ReplyDelete