Monday, May 11, 2009

chillin...

Airports are so bitter sweet to me!! And today I can't figure out what I feel, but probably for many reasons. Im sitting in the Denver International Airports. One of my favorite airports, probably because its so familiar to me and I just like it!! Its nice and I feel safe. Its just like a good feeling because I am either going home to colorado or home to oklahoma and I love going to both of those places. However, in two weeks from tomorrow, it could be a different story. It could be my first sad experience in the great DIA! The 26th I leave okc and fly to denver and then to washington dc and then to zurich and then to vienna!!! I cried last I left the country and it was only for 3 weeks. I was sitting in the chicago airport and called scott bawling like a baby!! And of course, he had the perfect words. But this time is different all the way around!! I will not be staying for only 3 weeks, it will be almost 7 months. I AM SO EXCITED!!! (OH MY... i just saw a bird flying around in the terminal... how the heck did it get in here?? weird) And if we are honest. I am sad. sad. sad. for some reason. But I am just sure that it will quickly fade!!! :) the optimist coming out in me!!
K I am going to go do some more people watching!!! Lata!!

No comments:

Post a Comment