Thursday, May 7, 2009

...


I am sitting here all alone at 11pm on Thursday night wondering how and where to I begin to start saying thank you to each and every person that helped me get this night together. I mean I guess I could just start going through my phone and calling every single person that helped and came tonight to my fundraiser and gave me about $1700!!!!!!! I mean I am in awe of the generosity that EVERYONE has blessed me with!!! But thank you isn't enough. It's just not but I am not sure what else I can say except from the bottom of my heart. THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! becca, amanda and colby, elizabeth, lauren, amy, kel, katy and brett, michelle, allie, caleigh, andrea and evan, larissa, misty and chad, scott, clay and till, justin, melissa, ashley, jennifer, mitch, krysta, cheri, melissa, eunice, and im sure im missing more people but thats just to name a few... THANK YOU!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment