Thursday, May 21, 2009

kelly michelle ross


I had to say goodbye to one of the best friends I have ever had in my entire life tonight. Well first of all, she is the most gorgeous person I have ever seen and on top of that, she is the most non-judgmental, loyal, caring, loving, fun, best friend a girl could seriously ask for. She makes me laugh so hard but then she can also be the best person to talk about difficult things. She has a heart bigger then words. She has been there for me in ways no one else could be and has loved me through it all! I hope she knows how incredibly thankful I am for her. the Lord has truly blessed me with kelly michelle ross!!!!! I will miss her so much it will hurt. Tonight we talked about how the worse thing in the whole world is missing someone. I mean I said that but I think she agreed :) But I think in way its incredible because it shows you how much someone means to you. and then on the flip side of that, the best thing in the world is seeing that person that you have missed so terribly that your heart feels like someone is literally squeezing it when you think about that person. There have been a few times in my life that I am so excited to see someone that I have missed so bad that I am shaking when I finally get to see them. Its the best!!! But if missing my whole life is what I have to do to experience the Lord in a way that I never have before then so be it. I will miss so many people, too many to name. But in reality 6 months and 19 days isn't that long. I will be back before I know it!! And the Lord will take care of every drop of loneliness I will experience. HE KNOWS ALL ABOUT IT!! Thats what my grandma always tells me, He knows all about it, sara. And I believe it!! I believe. :)

1 comment:

  1. SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :) COOL. YOU'RE GONE AND I'M ABOUT TO BAWL AT WORK... THIS IS NOT RIGHT! OKAY IT IS.. BUT I WISH I COULD'VE SEEN YOU AFTER YOU WROTE THAAATT. Sara you are SO SWEET I just don't deserve you!!! :) Thank you so much for this sweet sweet blog!!! What would I do w/o my Tassy!? Praying for you right now b/c I know you're EXHAUSTED probably and it's like 5 or 6 there... I CAN'T WAIT for an update. Seriously Sara I love you so much and I could write a blog about you every day! :) You are just THE best THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY!!!

    ReplyDelete