Tuesday, August 11, 2009

12:36 am

I can't sleep.
I need a hair cut.
I saw The Proposal tonight and laughed kind of a lot for some reason...
I want to see Funny People and 500 days of Summer.
My blogs are always way too serious.
And I still am procrastinating updating about the 2 weeks I was gone because there is simply too much to share and I don't know how to get in words so I'm just not doing it... I mean how do I blog about 2 weeks of learning about the N.T., the Holy Spirit, the Trinity, spiritual gifts, and growing and experiencing my first bit of culture shock and spending the day completely alone in the mountains talking to God... ahhh there is so much! I am overwhelmed...
I love the book I am reading right now so much that I am reading it slow because I don't want it to be over, but you would think if someone loved a book they would read it as fast as they could... I am weird. (oh the book is called An Echo in the Darkness, its a part of a trilogy called Mark of the Lion by Francine Rivers and its freaking awesome!!!!)
I keep wondering what I should do in December even though its months away.
I am learning to feel content and its a great thing!
However, sometimes I miss my family and friends so much that my heart hurts.
Johnny, Brooke, and I ran up to the castle this morning... it kicked my butt! 20 minutes of uphill... but we did it!
I love falling asleep when there are things going on around me, like I did yesterday and today. Johnny was working on pics and Brooke and I were reading on separate couches and there was great music playing. And then I fell asleep. Like my favorite thing ever is falling asleep, next to my dad, on the couch, during football season, on a Sunday afternoon, after a big meal! (that was a lot of prepositions :)
I HATE having to get up in the middle of the night to go pee! But sometimes its nice to be like 'ahhh, I still have four hours to sleep'
Now its 12:52 am and I need to pee. And then I am going to try to go to sleep!
NIGHTERS!!!

This is in Bohinj, Slovenia and I wanted to share it with you because I think its BEAUTIFUL and so are YOU :)

2 comments:

  1. 1. I've already seen 500 Days of Summer twice, it's aaamazing. As is the soundtrack.
    2. I loooove that Francine Rivers trilogy, I think I balled at way too many parts throughout it.
    3. I love keeping up with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara you made me laaaaaaaaugh!!! Sunday afternoon naps are literally what i look forward to every week! cool kendi. love!

    ReplyDelete