Wednesday, August 12, 2009

happy birthday dad!!

This my dad!! He was born August 12, 1956. I am really thankful for him! He is a huge support in my life...I love that I can talk to him about everything!! I like asking his advice and asking his perspective on things, even though I may not always agree :) We still love each other!! He is not perfect and neither am I! Thank goodness WE have a Father that is perfect!! Thank you Lord, for giving me my dad!! He is a blessing from YOU!!
My dad's love for me has given me a great picture of the way my Heavenly Father loves me! I know that a girls father affects her in so many ways and I am truly blessed to say my dad did a great job in raising me! We have a very special relationship and I hope he feels so loved this day, along with every other day! I miss him a lot today and I wish I could be with him! But the Lord has given me a great opportunity to serve Him in Slovenia and I am thankful and wouldn't change it for anything!!! I know its a sacrifice for you, too, that I am here. Thank you for your support!! Thank you for raising me in the way of the Lord!! I love you DAD!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment