Sunday, June 7, 2009

COVERED!!!

Last night Johnny, Brooke, and I spent some significant time in prayer over my life and areas that the enemy had a stronghold. The Lord truly spoke simply because we asked Him to and then sat and waited! The Lord is covering me in His blood and I am walking in victory knowing that He has already won the war! I am claiming His promises in Ephesians 1:3-14 over my life. Maybe I am the only one who struggles with my identity and the sins and yuck in my past, but maybe, just maybe, I'm not the only one. And not to say I don't sin anymore because I do, but I am walking in the freedom of Christ because this is who God says I am...

I am:
blessed
chosen in Him before creation
holy
blameless
predestined
adopted as His daughter
redeemed by His blood
forgiven
included
sealed by His promise
the praise of His glory

Wow! If that doesn't move you, I am not sure what will. Romans 3:23 says, "for we have ALL sinned and fall short of the glory of God". But He also says, "I have come that you may have life, and have it to the full".

I am walking in the fullness of life. I am choosing the tree of Life because it is a decision. Will I choose to take God's grace or will Jesus have died in vain because I won't accept His sacrifice? My shame, my guilt, my sins were nailed to a cross a long time ago, and I am fully extending my arms out to take His grace and accept His perfect sacrifice!!


I pray that if you are struggling with something today, that you choose to accept the sacrifice Jesus made on the cross. Love you all!!

3 comments:

  1. I heart you. Can't wait to see you in August!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara you are growing already!!! I'm so proud of you and so jealous :) love you!

    ReplyDelete