Friday, June 5, 2009

new friends!


Wow!! How does so much happen in a week!! Crazy! Ok well I'll just jump right in!
Ill start with my new friends. First, is kaylanne (but pronounced kaylynn). She is a summer intern in Poland... I want to go visit her but I do not think there will be time in the summer! BOO!! But she is from Littleton, which I have family there, and she goes to Baylor and thats only like 5 hours from OKC, so I will still see her! We met when we landed in Zurich. I had noticed that she had been on my flight and we were in the bathroom together and she was brushing her teeth but I just had to ask if she was with JV and she WAS!!! YAY! My first friend!! We connected immediately!! She is so sweet and is going to be incredible in Poland! Kids will absolutley love her!

Ok so this pic is Brittney, Laura, and Brooke! These girls made me laugh so much!! I had a great time with them! The 3 of them are full time missionaries with JV. Brittney is in Ukraine, Laura is in Slovakia, and of course, Brooke is with me! I am excited that I will get to see them a couple more times while I am here... They will be at Fall Conference and Thanksgiving Conference!
This is Mateja and she is from Slovenia and is an angel!! She was saved a English a few years ago and now is one of the most mature believers I know! She is 20 and wise beyond her years!! She was my life saver at so many times during the amazing race! I will get to continue building a friendship with while I am here and I am so excited about it! She is beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment